HWPUD Board Meeting
The HWPUD Board will be meeting on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4pm. Lane County is under a mandate requiring masks be worn indoors by anyone over the age of 5 and space is limited. The Board meeting is available on GoToMeeting. From your computer, click on the following link HWPUD Board Meeting . You can also join by phone. If you have any questions about this process before the meeting, please call HWPUD at 541-997-2446.
- Join by computer, HWPUD Board Meeting
- Join by phone, 1-646-749-3122
- Access Code: 453-407-797
The HWPUD Board will not accept any verbal public comments over virtual meeting but citizens are still encouraged to express their views in writing. Those interested may do so by submitting written communications in one of the following ways:
- Submit written comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail written comments to HWPUD 87845 Hwy 101, Florence, OR 97439
- Drop off written comments at HWPUD’s office at 87845 Hwy 101. There is a drop box available in the parking lot, if you are going to drop off comments after 4 pm.
All written comments received at least two hours prior to the start of the Board meeting on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4 pm will be distributed to the Board and will be made part of the record.